Better Performance, Better Delivery and Better Value
SV SERIES SPRAYDRY NOZZLES: OVERVIEW
SV SprayDry nozzles feature a one-piece swirlchamber design and offer many advantages to optimize your spray drying operations, reduce costs and eliminate hassles.
- Longer wear life - Special tungsten carbide provides superior wear-resistance
- Reduced clogging - Swirlchambers spray drying nozzles and orifices feature special
tungsten carbide spray tips with superior wear-resistance
- Reduced maintenance time - Assembly and disassembly are quick and easy. All components are securely retained in the cap for easy handling. Hand-tight design eliminates the need for special tools.
- Integrated check valve - Prevents liquid from draining into tower after nozzle shut-off (optional)
- Food compliant versions - Available to meet FDA and EU regulations
- Quick delivery - Days, not weeks
- Competitive pricing - Ask for a price quote and see how much you can save