We've partnered with pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies around the world to develop new spray products to improve quality and process efficiency. Our products have helped customers increase run times, reduce installation and maintenance time, achieve precision control of drop/particle size and more. Many products are custom-designed and manufactured to meet specific requirements. Spray testing in our labs is often part of the process to validate performance.
- Tablet coating nozzles and modular manifolds for batch and continuous processes
- Fluid bed nozzles in top- and bottom-spray designs for wurster coating, granulating and bead coating
- Hydraulic nozzles for blending and high-shear granulation
- Hygienic vessel cleaning devices for aseptic cleaning
- PolarDry™ electrostatic spray dry technology utilizes new Electrostatic Spray Drying with low temperatures for superior encapsulation efficiency
Visit Fluid Air for solid dosage processing equipment; fluid beds, high-shear mixers, size reduction mills, tablet coating systems and our new PolarDry™ Spray Dry Systems.
Visit AccuJet® for applications in extremely fine coating and lubrication using Electrostatic and Ultrasonic Technology