HOW THE KLARION SYSTEM PRODUCES SAFE, SUSTAINABLE AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE CLEANER AND SANITIZER
The Klarion system uses exclusive electro-chemical activation (ECA) technology to produce powerful cleaning and sanitizing solutions that can replace toxic, traditional chemicals. The system is installed in your facility and produces solutions on demand using just salt, water and electricity.
The Patented Klarion Technology:
- An electrical current separates the positive- and negative-charged ions out of a sodium chloride salt solution
- The ions are pulled through proprietary ion exchange membranes to produce two solutions: a sodium hydroxide cleaner and a hypochlorous acid sanitizer
- Klarion ECA technology is unique in two ways:
- It produces pure, salt-free solutions by separating the salt source from the liquid flow path in the electrolytic cell. Unlike similar ECA produced solutions, Klarion salt-free solutions can be used on stainless steel surfaces with minimal risk of corrosion
- Superior electrolytic cell design results in longer cell life and maintenance-free operation
The solutions produced by the Klarion system are just as effective, and often more effective, than traditional chemicals. No changes are required to your current Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs). The cleaner and sanitizer have a 30-day shelf-life and can be used with manual cleaning applications like sprayers, buckets and mops or in automated clean-in-place (CIP) systems.