Large Particle Sizes for High Volume Operations
WHIRLJET SPRAYDRY NOZZLES: OVERVIEW
WhirlJet SprayDry nozzles feature a large orifice nozzle and produce a hollow cone spray pattern with coarse droplets. Uniform drop distribution ensures consistent particle size and reduces product waste. Two versions are available:
- AA104 - For high-pressure applications up to 5000 psi (340 bar). Stainless steel lock screw securely holds the whirlchamber against the orifice insert.
- AA-SSTC – For reduced maintenance downtime and operation up to 1000 psi (70 bar). Stainless steel spring holds the whirlchamber against the orifice insert.
- Durable construction - Body is constructed of stainless steel with a tungsten carbide spray tips; orifice inserts are carbide
- Interchangeable orifice inserts and whirlchambers - Allow you to select a nozzle that fits your exact application
- AA104 slope-bottom whirlchambers - Minimize the "drilling" effect of the fluid vortex in the whirlchamber and extends wear life
- AA-SSTC flat bottom whirlchambers - Feature large passages to eliminate clogging and downtime
- Flexible installation – Threaded and welded connections available; customizable to fit any lance
- Food compliant - Available to meet FDA and EU regulations