SteamMax™ Nozzles: High-Efficiency Steam Nozzles Optimize Gas Cooling & Eliminate the Need for Compressed Air
SteamMax nozzles produce the very small drops required for cooling and quick evaporation. Unlike air atomizing nozzles that require compressed air, SteamMax nozzles use steam to atomize fluids and slurries. The proprietary, patent-pending design of the nozzles ensures tight drop size control for precise, efficient gas cooling.
- Use of available steam eliminates the need for costly compressed air
- Efficient atomization and fluid mixing eliminates condensation problems that can interfere with drop size consistency
- Boost production – individual nozzle control for automatic adjustment to varying strip widths
- Long service life due to use of wear-resistant materials
- Simple design ensures fast and easy maintenance